Saturday, May 13, 2017

Desire (5.13.17)

There is a place where I go,
When the load is too much to handle.
A place to rest and let the problems tumble,
Off my back.
Where I know they'll land safe.

In this place of holographic hue,
Prismatic sprays across the rocks.
Endless stars giggle and flicker above me.
Within this grove of weeping willows
I whisper
All the things that I desire.

The feel of skin against mine,
Sweet chocolate and fresh sunshine.
This place to take reprieve from the storm.

While I am alone here,
I am never lonely.
You see, sometimes, if I'm very quite
I can hear The Universe whisper back to me.
Through the ever falling water off the boulders
That contain my secret grove.

It says in a quite, nearly not there, voice.
"I have given you that which you desire."
And I remember the freckles in your eyes
The way they shine at me after a heavy rain.

The Universe has granted me my peace in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment